In todays news...

Current affairs, Politics, News.
Greenman

Re: In todays news...

Post by Greenman »

Potter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 1:06 pm I have enjoyed the journey.

We've gone from the mob accusing Screwdriver of being a nutter, to a request for him to stop pointing out that they were wrong so much because they can't do anything about it :lol:
Comical innit!
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

My thoughts exactly.
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
Plato
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

The mob is fickle. He who controls the mob, controls Rome.
Plato
Count Steer

Post by Count Steer »

We've gone from the mob accusing Screwdriver of being a nutter, to a request for him to stop pointing out that they were wrong so much because they can't do anything about it :lol:
Who said he was wrong? :lol:
Doubt is not a pleasant condition.
But certainty is an absurd one
Voltaire
Horse

Post by Horse »

Greenman wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 12:37 pm
KungFooBob wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 12:34 pm So the illuminati killed Diana and 2pac?
Who do you think killed them?
In the case of Diana, the only one of the four occupants who survived was wearing a seatbelt.

The car crashed so violently because the central pillars in the tunnel didn't have a barrier. If there had been one, the car would probably have veered off instead of colliding with a pillar and spinning.

I've answered, so your turn: Who/what do you think caused it / happened?
Even bland can be a type of character :wave:
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

Count Steer wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 1:11 pm

Who said he was wrong? :lol:
Would you like me to prepare a list? Let's start at the top:
Screwdriver wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:58 pm
weeksy wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:51 pm Why are you engaging in a discussion on a forum then fella ? You can't just throw random thoughts out and not expect someone to comment... Otherwise it's just a bulletin board then not a discussion forum.
I think Russia are just about to invade Ukraine and I also think the timing is coincident with a weak USA. Likewise Taiwan.

Even if you want to insist those are the random thoughts of a suspected madman, I would still prefer to be answered or put right rather than lobotomised just so that I can "fit in".
Comment: April '21.
Russia invades Feb '22.

<edit> In fairness to Weeksy who has been incredibly tolerant, he was objecting to how I defend myself against the incessant attacks rather than denouncing the merit in what I was suggesting. Thread still kept getting locked though.
Plato
DefTrap

Post by DefTrap »

Lolz - what else have you got then Nostradamus?. "Predicting" a war that has been bubbling for generations is a biggie. Personally I wouldn't have started there when it comes to insightful revelations.

I might get some popcorn in.
Le_Fromage_Grande

Post by Le_Fromage_Grande »

Horse wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 1:24 pm
KungFooBob wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 12:34 pm So the illuminati killed Diana and 2pac?
In the case of Diana, the only one of the four occupants who survived was wearing a seatbelt.

The car crashed so violently because the central pillars in the tunnel didn't have a barrier. If there had been one, the car would probably have veered off instead of colliding with a pillar and spinning.

If the car had been doing the 50kmh speed limit no one would have died, they were killed by their own stupidity.
Honda Owner
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

Normally I don't bother replying to people on ignore but since this thread has strayed into the territory for WHY their comments are of no interest to me... History doesn't lie (until ChatGPT gets its hands on it).
DefTrap wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:49 am No offence, but this is childish. The US has a new president, get over it.

Russia thinks it can start invading countries because yay the great military mastermind Trump is out the way? Yeah I've been so worried about that too.
Plato
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

Le_Fromage_Grande wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 1:41 pm

If the car had been doing the 50kmh speed limit no one would have died, they were killed by their own stupidity.
I seem to recall some theory about the driver being a bit pissed and not expecting to have to drive (through a hoard of paperhatsy).
Plato
Le_Fromage_Grande

Screwdriver wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 1:47 pm
Le_Fromage_Grande wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 1:41 pm

I seem to recall some theory about the driver being a bit pissed and not expecting to have to drive (through a hoard of paperhatsy).
From what I've seen that's true, he thought he'd finished for the night.
Honda Owner
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

I have already alluded to my answer. I believe that she was killed as her political mindset did not line up with the capitalist her family needed her to be, note i used the word 'needed' not 'wanted' there!

She was a libertarian in a position of power, her family and those who control/work with them probably didn't want this.

The best one is JFK, another man championing the people and look how suspicious his death was. Can you honestly tell me that you think no-one really knows how he was killed and who done it? You/i/we don't know as they don't want us to know.

I apply this logic to quite a lot of this sort of thing. If it sounds too strange to be true it is probably false or being covered up.

Marley obviously and quite innocently died of his own ignorance due to not wanting treatment for his gangrene, but a while before that, just when he was getting to be at the peak of his libertarain ways someone tried to assassinate him, IMO, the JA Government. The man had only just recently brought the PNP and JLP together on stage at a show in JA and it set precedence to what can be achieved if like minded people form together for the betterment of everyone. These were the two biggest gangs in JA that had been fighting for decades and he brought them together through his passion for unity, imagine he done that with political parties or even formed his own, the current corruption that is held by the then leading parties would have been brought down and all the people creaming off the corruption would of been fucked, they didn't let that happen, or they done their best to try and not let it happen.
DefTrap

Post by DefTrap »

Screwdriver wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 1:45 pm Normally I don't bother replying to people on ignore but since this thread has strayed into the territory for WHY their comments are of no interest to me... History doesn't lie (until ChatGPT gets its hands on it).
DefTrap wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:49 am No offence, but this is childish. The US has a new president, get over it.

Russia thinks it can start invading countries because yay the great military mastermind Trump is out the way? Yeah I've been so worried about that too.
Bless your heart for remembering me. And here's me thinking you were childishly ignoring me because you were so constantly wrong about the testing of the COVID vaccines. Maybe you'd like to give us an update on that one?
DEADPOOL wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:15 am America is now run by a shady backroom cabal of big tech, global corporations and (one assumes) the Obama/Clinton shadow cabinet. All they are interested in is helping themselves to truck loads of money and imposing their fantasy version of social morality. There is no world order any more. America is weak.

For anyone still wondering why the US so called election matters to us here, this is why...
:D Nice of you to be so selective in your quotings (so much for the 'truth' eh) regarding the Russian invasion. That's all you got? Me telling you to wind it in with the tongue up Trump's arse all the time and your hysterical bleatings about fudged voting and Clinton.

And whilst we're on the subject of predictions, this one amused me. For full disclosure, we should also point out the misses, right? :)
DEADPOOL wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:55 pm I'll be surprised if JB lasts six months. Since his departure has always been inevitable, no doubt the powers that be have a plan in place.
Last edited by DefTrap on Tue May 16, 2023 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Horse

Post by Horse »

Greenman wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 1:58 pm

I have already alluded to my answer. I believe that she was killed
How was she 'killed'?

And, FWIW, I've seen well-planned and set up vehicle crash tests go wrong. Trying to force a vehicle to crash can't be any easier!

Yet it's preferable for you to really on your belief.

For balance:

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-styl ... 48362.html

https://knottlab.com/cases/princess-diana-car-crash/

https://expertwitness.trl.co.uk/princess-diana-revisit/

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... nTBnVcxTfG
Even bland can be a type of character :wave:
Le_Fromage_Grande

Greenman wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 1:58 pm

I have already alluded to my answer. I believe that she was killed as her political mindset did not line up with the capitalist her family needed her to be, note i used the word 'needed' not 'wanted' there!

She was a libertarian in a position of power, her family and those who control/work with them probably didn't want this.

The best one is JFK, another man championing the people and look how suspicious his death was. Can you honestly tell me that you think no-one really knows how he was killed and who done it? You/i/we don't know as they don't want us to know.

I apply this logic to quite a lot of this sort of thing. If it sounds too strange to be true it is probably false or being covered up.

Marley obviously and quite innocently died of his own ignorance due to not wanting treatment for his gangrene, but a while before that, just when he was getting to be at the peak of his libertarain ways someone tried to assassinate him, IMO, the JA Government. The man had only just recently brought the PNP and JLP together on stage at a show in JA and it set precedence to what can be achieved if like minded people form together for the betterment of everyone. These were the two biggest gangs in JA that had been fighting for decades and he brought them together through his passion for unity, imagine he done that with political parties or even formed his own, the current corruption that is held by the then leading parties would have been brought down and all the people creaming off the corruption would of been fucked, they didn't let that happen, or they done their best to try and not let it happen.
Bacofoil report record sales in Bristol, you really are in a very weird place and should cut down on the drug intake.
Honda Owner
Yorick

Post by Yorick »

I've never heard such batshit stupidity.
If you want to believe that you're being controlled, you all crack on.

But you're wasting your time trying to convince us :D

No bugger is controlling me. I depend on no-one :)

E.G. Thousands of CCTVs on UK streets.

NONE here ;)
Cousin Jack

Post by Cousin Jack »

DefTrap wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 10:36 am
These sensationalist youTube channels analysing every tiny nuance of "News" that "the media are too afraid to broadcast" are bollocks.
Worth repeating in a loud vice for the hard of thinking.
Cornish Tart #1

Remember An Gof!
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

Cousin Jack wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:29 pm Worth repeating in a loud vice for the hard of thinking.
LOL. Really? I think you'd have to be brain dead to consider that kind of hand waving "over there" rhetoric worth reading.
Plato
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

DefTrap wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 10:36 am In Biden's defence (and by Christ he needs one from this fecking witch hunt) he was speaking to a focus group who very much wanted to hear that message, and who do have racial hatred as a key agenda item - it's not very different from Trump banging on about all the mysterious lefties in your midst being a threat to democracy, suspecting your neighbour is a very popular message to folk who think they're being fecked over.

And I like the commentator's "argument" that the greatest threat is actually in fact being shot to death by random strangers, not primarily ones merely motivated by racial hatred. Oh that's a relief then, glad you clarified that. Maybe you're focusing on the headline and not the message pal?

These sensationalist youTube channels analysing every tiny nuance of "News" that "the media are too afraid to broadcast" are bollocks. I suppose we should be grateful it's not another clip of Biden stumbling over the words of a speech.
We've just had an Asian mass shooter charged with *hate crimes* for killing several other Asians, I wonder if they will now apply the logic of that to everyone else who kills someone of their own race?
DefTrap

Post by DefTrap »

Screwdriver wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 5:34 pm LOL. Really? I think you'd have to be brain dead to consider that kind of hand waving "over there" rhetoric worth reading.
Fookin' 'ell. And yet your opinion on the actual youTube video in question, that you yourself brought up, was simply "What the actual fuck?". No information given, no opinion added. There's no better example of rhetoric. At least I had the decency to explain why I thought it was horseshit before saying "this is horseshit". So quit your complaining and put your own house in order.