EagleRider Club Motorcycle Credits for rental at Club $29/day membership price. - Harley Davidson, BMW, Triumph, Royal

Screens, footpegs, helmets, leathers, boots, jackets, luggage, basically anything biking related
MikeInTaiwan2

EagleRider Club Motorcycle Credits for rental at Club $29/day membership price. - Harley Davidson, BMW, Triumph, Royal

Post by MikeInTaiwan2 »

Hi, I am moving out of the US, but I still have 22 day's worth of rental credits at EagleRider Motorcycle Club. Sadly that is 22 days of motorcycle rental credits which I won’t be able to use - so I am selling them at cost.

The membership club cost for one credit is $29. For most bikes, one credit = 1 day rental. (A few of the really high-end bikes are 2 credits per day). EagleRider adds on taxes and fees to the rental in addition to the credit.
Take a look at the bikes available by going to EagleRider.com. The fee includes free Helmets for the rider and passenger, Cable Locks and Disc Locks and Unlimited Miles.

The company is known for its selection of Harley Davidsons, but they also have a selection of BWM, Triumph, Royal Enfield, Yamaha, Ducati,

Here is a link to the bike options - https://www.eaglerider.com/motorcycle-rental

Here is a map of the Locations - https://www.eaglerider.com/locations (Look for the Club EagleRider icon)

To give you a feeling of how much it will cost you in total for to take out a BMW or Harley, here are two examples for a days rental cost:

Most bike choices:

BMW® R 1200 GS for 1 day (1 credit per day)
* 1 credit = $29 ($179/day if not a member)
* Environmental Surcharge = $9.31
* Total Tax and Fees = $14.49
Total cost = $52.80

High end choice:

Harley-Davidson® Electra Glide® (2 credits per day)
* 2 credits = 2 x $29 = $58 ($199/day if not a member)
* Environmental Surcharge = $10.35
* Total Tax and Fees = $16.10
* Total cost = $84.45

Here is how it works:
Because this is the done with member credits, I will make the reservation for you through the member portal, with the reservation in your name. To start, go to EagleRider.com and find the bike you want, which of the 114 US locations you want to pick the bike up at, and the dates you want to reserve it. I will give you a screenshot of the exact cost quoted from EagleRider before you commit and we make the reservation.
This can all be done virtually so you can pay me via PayPal or Zelle and I will send you the confirmation of the reservation. I need to pay the full amount when I make the reservation so you can have a peace of mind that once the reservation is done, you are good to go.

After the reservation is made, all you need to do is to show an ID matching the name on the reservation and you are ready to go. There is also an option of purchasing insurance on the EagleRider site if you don't have your own motorcycle insurance.