In todays news...

Current affairs, Politics, News.
Screwdriver

Re: In todays news...

Post by Screwdriver »

cheb wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:58 pm How many unecessary male circumcisions?
I do not condone any acts of mutilation against children.

What I find shocking is that there are people on here who want to argue some semantic issue and simply ignore the horror that this mass psychosis is creating. It beggars belief that anyone would defend a parent for submitting their child to "gender reassignment" let alone the so called "doctors" who are happy to accept money for mutilating children.
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
Plato
Yambo

Post by Yambo »

Screwdriver wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:26 pm
I do not condone any acts of mutilation against children.

What I find shocking is that there are people on here who want to argue some semantic issue and simply ignore the horror that this mass psychosis is creating. It beggars belief that anyone would defend a parent for submitting their child to "gender reassignment" let alone the so called "doctors" who are happy to accept money for mutilating children.
^^^^^This

Sweden have a much bigger problem than the UK and are struggling to come to terms with it. Mutilated children have grown up and now have no idea what they are.
David

Post by David »

It seems young Mr Biden is going to run again.........
Mr. Dazzle

Post by Mr. Dazzle »

Screwdriver wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:26 pm It beggars belief that anyone would defend a parent for submitting their child to "gender reassignment" let alone the so called "doctors" who are happy to accept money for mutilating children.
I have absolutely no idea what it's like to be either parent or child in this ^^^ situation. I do know that virtually every situation you come across as a parent for the first time is something you're not prepared for to a greater or lesser extent.

I'm not defending or attacking anyone in this situation.

For all your talk of MSM brainwashing you don't half have a one track message from the other side.
MrLongbeard

Post by MrLongbeard »

When do you identify them as being unnecessary?
wheelnut

Post by wheelnut »

MrLongbeard wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:14 pm
When they aren’t being done for a medical reason
MrLongbeard

Post by MrLongbeard »

wheelnut wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:22 pm
I'd sooner have had mine chopped off when I was an infant than go through the pain I'm in now whilst my urology consultations keep getting pushed back, and that's before you add on the risks of anaesthetics required for adults.
But that's just me, and yes my opinion has done a 180 in the last 2 or so years.
cheb

Post by cheb »

I mentioned it because it's, to me anyway, an elephant in the room. Lots of fuss made about transgender sex change ops etc.* but cultural genital mutilation of males goes unmentioned. How to tell if unnecessary? Not done for medical reasons and not done by a medically qualified person would be two clues.

*And rightly so. Has there been a sudden rise in cases and if so why? Medicine has a long and unpleasant history of bad practice, all those lobotomies done for no good reason for example. The Swedes are interesting too, they were still forcibly sterilising women in the 1980s.
Last edited by cheb on Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wheelnut

Post by wheelnut »

MrLongbeard wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:28 pm

I'd sooner have had mine chopped off when I was an infant than go through the pain I'm in now whilst my urology consultations keep getting pushed back, and that's before you add on the risks of anaesthetics required for adults.
But that's just me, and yes my opinion has done a 180 in the last 2 or so years.
If it was done as an infant for genuine medical reasons then that’s fine. But to be done because ‘God said’ is less fine.
MrLongbeard

Post by MrLongbeard »

wheelnut wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:11 pm

If it was done as an infant for genuine medical reasons then that’s fine. But to be done because ‘God said’ is less fine.
I don't disagree that religion is a f'ing stupid reason for it, however I am coming around to the American norm of circumcision at birth as a preventative medical procedure even when there is no immediate medical need.
ZRX61

Post by ZRX61 »

cheb wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:43 pm I mentioned it because it's, to me anyway, an elephant in the room. Lots of fuss made about transgender sex change ops etc.* but cultural genital mutilation of males goes unmentioned. How to tell if unnecessary? Not done for medical reasons and not done by a medically qualified person would be two clues.

*And rightly so. Has there been a sudden rise in cases and if so why? Medicine has a long and unpleasant history of bad practice, all those lobotomies done for no good reason for example. The Swedes are interesting too, they were still forcibly sterilising women in the 1980s.
Also no Down Syndrome babies born in Iceland...
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

Mr. Dazzle wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:12 pm
Screwdriver wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:26 pm It beggars belief that anyone would defend a parent for submitting their child to "gender reassignment" let alone the so called "doctors" who are happy to accept money for mutilating children.
I have absolutely no idea what it's like to be either parent or child in this ^^^ situation. I do know that virtually every situation you come across as a parent for the first time is something you're not prepared for to a greater or lesser extent.

I'm not defending or attacking anyone in this situation.

For all your talk of MSM brainwashing you don't half have a one track message from the other side.
This is one occasion where I am happy to admit you are dead right: I have absolutely no time whatsoever for this sort of surgical intervention performed on any child. The whole nonsense about multiple gender, non-binary, transgender is a pseudoscience being perpetrated by the mass media. So yes, I am happy to confirm I do indeed have a one track mind on this issue.
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
Plato
Ant

Post by Ant »

David wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:53 pm It seems young Mr Biden is going to run again.........
Well run, maybe fall down more stairs and shimmy on his zimmer frame.....
Ant

Post by Ant »

Well, since crossing isn't illegal and the buttercups love it so much, then I guess known terrorists might as well make good use of it....

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/nineteen-sus ... QaTcL79wiI
JackyJoll

Post by JackyJoll »

MrLongbeard wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:21 pm however I am coming around to the American norm of circumcision at birth as a preventative medical procedure even when there is no immediate medical need.
Everybody’s not getting circumcised just because you’ve got a defective knob!
Ant

Post by Ant »

JackyJoll wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:25 am
MrLongbeard wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:21 pm however I am coming around to the American norm of circumcision at birth as a preventative medical procedure even when there is no immediate medical need.
You bugger!!!

I just spat my coffee out trying to not laugh.....there is coffee everywhere :eh:
Pirahna

Post by Pirahna »

Ant wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:02 am
You bugger!!!

I just spat my coffee out trying to not laugh.....there is coffee everywhere :eh:
A mate got done last year, he says he's given up standing for a piss, reckons it's easier to sit down than piss in random directions.
Ant

Post by Ant »

Pirahna wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:09 am
Ant wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:02 am

You bugger!!!

A mate got done last year, he says he's given up standing for a piss, reckons it's easier to sit down than piss in random directions.
That sounds very gender neutral, how very modern of him to sit whilst performing a tinkle.
Bigjawa

Post by Bigjawa »

I got mine whacked off in 09, go for the general anaesthetic and it's an interesting day out. Believe me, I'm no hero but it's a piece of piss and I didn't need painkillers for the recovery. Yer knob does look a bit Frankenstein for a while though.
JamJar

Post by JamJar »

Bigjawa wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:18 am

I got mine whacked off in 09, go for the general anaesthetic and it's an interesting day out. Believe me, I'm no hero but it's a piece of piss and I didn't need painkillers for the recovery. Yer knob does look a bit Frankenstein for a while though.
I had no idea circumcision involved putting a bolt through your knob???