Leg bag...

Discussing your new helmet, jacket, boots, luggage
demographic
Location: Less that 50 miles away from Moscow, but which one?

Re: Leg bag...

Post by demographic »

To be fair, and joking aside I do actually have a pocketknife that usually lives in my back pocket.
I find it to be of use often enough that I feel its worth keeping in my pocket but I'm a tradesman and sometimes a stanley knife just isn't right for the things I need to cut.
I used to have only lockknives but thie one I have now is non locking and just has a decent quality blade.

The first penknife I had was given to me by my mother when I learned to read.
Supermofo

Post by Supermofo »

MrLongbeard wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:13 pm eating, cleaning finger nails
Sounds delightful :thumbup:
Le_Fromage_Grande

Post by Le_Fromage_Grande »

demographic wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:46 pm To be fair, and joking aside I do actually have a pocketknife that usually lives in my back pocket.
I find it to be of use often enough that I feel its worth keeping in my pocket but I'm a tradesman and sometimes a stanley knife just isn't right for the things I need to cut.
I used to have only lockknives but thie one I have now is non locking and just has a decent quality blade.

What does a 3 year old need a pen knife for?
Making everyone happy is impossible, but annoying everyone is easy and a lot more fun.
Skub

Post by Skub »

Le_Fromage_Grande wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:35 am
demographic wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:46 pm To be fair, and joking aside I do actually have a pocketknife that usually lives in my back pocket.

What does a 30 year old need a pen knife for?
:P
Mr. Dazzle

Post by Mr. Dazzle »

In wondering if "read" means something different up demo's way :think:
Rockburner

Post by Rockburner »

Felix wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:28 pm I have seen seagulls eating better looking puke out the gutters on a Sunday Morning.
That gave me 5 minutes of uncontrollable giggling

I have no idea why

It's not even funny .
non quod, sed quomodo
gremlin

Post by gremlin »

I have a Leatherman-type tool which I've carried 'Just in case' for years and have never used for any single bike-related purpose.

As for the leg bag..... what the fuck? That ranks up there with sweatbands around the brake fluid reservoir, a large bunch of keys hanging from a belt loop and an aversion to soap and water.
All aboard the Peckham Pigeon! All aboard!
Le_Fromage_Grande

gremlin wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:18 pm I have a Leatherman-type tool which I've carried 'Just in case' for years and have never used for any single bike-related purpose.

As for the leg bag..... what the fuck? That ranks up there with sweatbands around the brake fluid reservoir, a large bunch of keys hanging from a belt loop and an aversion to soap and water.
So you've got a couple of them?
Making everyone happy is impossible, but annoying everyone is easy and a lot more fun.
gremlin

Post by gremlin »

Le_Fromage_Grande wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:19 pm
gremlin wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:18 pm I have a Leatherman-type tool which I've carried 'Just in case' for years and have never used for any single bike-related purpose.

Yep. And I wear them in true Yosemite Sam fashion, one on each hip. Leftie carries a copy of Guns n Ammo and my carp fishing permit for the local lakes. Rightie carries my mint choc chip flavour vape, a hair band for the pony tail and my door keys, complete with hilarious 'Bikers do it in leather' key fob.
All aboard the Peckham Pigeon! All aboard!
Le_Fromage_Grande

gremlin wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:30 pm

Yep. And I wear them in true Yosemite Sam fashion, one on each hip. Leftie carries a copy of Guns n Ammo and my carp fishing permit for the local lakes. Rightie carries my mint choc chip flavour vape, a hair band for the pony tail and my door keys, complete with hilarious 'Bikers do it in leather' key fob.
That was a quick reply, you're either sharper than you come across or the above is true :D
Yorick

Post by Yorick »

Le_Fromage_Grande wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:34 pm
gremlin wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:30 pm

That was a quick reply, you're either sharper than you come across or the above is true :D
I've met him. It's true :obscene-birdiedoublered: