Donald sues Hillary

Current affairs, Politics, News.
Saga Lout

Donald sues Hillary

Post by Saga Lout »

Yes, that Donald and that Hillary.
Donald Trump has sued Hillary Clinton, the Democratic National Committee and other people and entities tied to the investigation of Russian election interference in 2016, claiming that in a bid to rig the election they orchestrated a conspiracy which made Watergate “pale in comparison”.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... 6-election

Best get some popcorn in. ;)
Felix

Re: Donald sues Hillary

Post by Felix »

I dont like him either :D
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

Be interesting to see how far they get with whatever evidence they have. Hilary is about as deeply embedded a swamp creature as you can get with connections throughout the entire system. They did appear to go over the top with a lot of the Russia collusion bollocks but then she got away with running her own unsecured email system so I guess there are ways and means to avoid anything if you have the right connections.

I mean her husband was a very close friend with Epstein. The Clintons are not exactly paragons of virtue. Shame Epstein murdered himself before revealing all. The relief on Bill Gates face was almost a confession.

They seem to get away with murdering their own presidents every once in a while too. In a way, I'm surprised they didn't just shoot Trump and be done with it.
DefTrap

Post by DefTrap »

From that article they both sound as slimy as each other.
It's the lawyers who are the winners here, they must rake it in
irie

Post by irie »

Trump and Clinton deserve each other.
"Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people." - Giordano Bruno
Mr Moofo

Post by Mr Moofo »

Screwdriver wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:28 am Be interesting to see how far they get with whatever evidence they have. Hilary is about as deeply embedded a swamp creature as you can get with connections throughout the entire system. They did appear to go over the top with a lot of the Russia collusion bollocks but then she got away with running her own unsecured email system so I guess there are ways and means to avoid anything if you have the right connections.

I mean her husband was a very close friend with Epstein. The Clintons are not exactly paragons of virtue. Shame Epstein murdered himself before revealing all. The relief on Bill Gates face was almost a confession.

They seem to get away with murdering their own presidents every once in a while too. In a way, I'm surprised they didn't just shoot Trump and be done with it.
Trump also used to hang out with Epstein, and is on record as liking to grab pussy. If you are saying Hillary is a swamp thing, then Donald is swampier.
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

Mr Moofo wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:44 am Trump also used to hang out with Epstein, and is on record as liking to grab pussy. If you are saying Hillary is a swamp thing, then Donald is swampier.
Epstein was the party man for the whole of the worlds elite. You want it, you got it. I mention him only in passing since he did manage to murder himself so fortuitously before he could go on trial. There is also a black book which has been deemed inadmissible as evidence to protect the guilty. I'm actually quite surprised that <wossername> is still alive.

"The Swamp" is reference to deep state connections. Lucrative illicit deal with global corp, foreign powers, big tech etc. A mafia boss like Biden has spent years, decades, greasing palms and lining his own pockets. A large tranche of American senators do the same. Insider trading, backhanders, tax evasion or blatant profiteering. They can use the instruments of power to protect themselves from the laws they make.

As for Trump, well he used to run the "Miss World" competition. Playboy billionaire, turns mediocre businessman before becoming president. TBH, I am surprised there isn't a vast amount more dirt on him.

Contrast that with Biden and co. who have been and continue to hoover up millions from Ukraine, Russia and China. Question is, what do those foreign powers get for their money?

Hilary Clinton used the FBI to "launder" misinformation about made up Russian collusion to present it as fact. She was involved in a scheme to spy on Trump not just during the election but even after he became president. If that's not treason then what is?
Screwdriver

Post by Screwdriver »

Finally the pieces fall into place. It would appear some business records have now emerged.

It's not a particularly decent exposition but you can see why it is so tricky to pin this stuff down.

Precis: Chinese company pays Hunter Biden company $1m
HunterBiden inc. bounces the money to another of his companies
The "businessman" (who Hunter refers to as "the fucking spy chief of China") is arrested for international bribery and money laundering.
The fucking spy chief of China then calls James Biden (Joe Bidens brother) in the same month the million dollar payment is made via Hunter.
The "Justice" Department refuse requests to hand over relevant documentation

While this all looks so cut and dried and so obviously corrupt, I'm not going to hold my breath while they try to get to the bottom of these shady dealings. In fact I'd go far as to suggest none of this is ever going to stick to the POTUS or the Biden mafia because POTUS. It still stinks but at least the door is open.

The truth will out.
Horse

Post by Horse »

Another conspiracy theory.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-call ... ary-6/#app

Internal White House records from the day of the attack on the U.S. Capitol that were turned over to the House select committee show a gap in President Donald Trump's phone logs of seven hours and 37 minutes, including the period when the building was being violently assaulted.

More:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... ouse-logs/
Even bland can be a type of character :wave: