Multi-Bike Policy Required - Recommendations Please

Anything you like about motorbikes
r1flyguy

Multi-Bike Policy Required - Recommendations Please

Post by r1flyguy »

Currently with Be-moto who have provided a good service for the last few years but they cannot offer a renewal policy as I have to declare a Car Fault claim which occurred recently.

They insured me previously by mirroring the policy across 3 bikes but now they cannot obtain quotes because of the value of the claim. So they can offer a quote on 1 bike given my bike NCB, which is good but can no longer cover the other 2 bikes as the underwriters do not allow to mirror.

Anyone with experience of multi bike policies whilst having to disclose a claim, or just have a company i could contact to try to obtain a quote??

I fear that the underwriters are all connected online so will face the same issues whoever I try
Dickyboy

Re: Multi-Bike Policy Required - Recommendations Please

Post by Dickyboy »

Not had a claim but recently re-insured through Devitts on their multi bike policy.
KungFooBob

Post by KungFooBob »

r1flyguy

Post by r1flyguy »

Thanks guys, much appreciated. Managed to sort it out this morning, back with Bennett’s (was with them for a couple of years previously) on a multi bike policy with all the necessary inclusions and was less than my renewal even with a fault claim. :banana-dance: