Prince Andrew thread

General chat topics, anything and everything you want or need to discuss
Screwdriver

Re: Prince Andrew thread

Post by Screwdriver »

weeksy wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:57 pm
Did you find it in the Sunday Sport website?
No. Why do you ask, is it your recommended reading material?
gremlin wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:21 pm
Screwdriver wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:36 pm The Biden mafia is a family business...

Mate. Take a breath, read what you've just written and have a serious think about it.
I am still breathing, the Biden mafia is still going strong, despite "the Big Guy" clearly beginning to show signs of Alzheimer's. Must admit, I am impressed he's lasted this long. I thought he would have keeled over by now. Clearly whoever is actually running the country doesn't want Kamala Harris for their next puppet.

I guess you're going to tell me Hunter Biden is some paragon of virtue and not the whoring, crack addict he claims to be.
Horse

Post by Horse »

Screwdriver wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:29 pm "the Big Guy" clearly beginning to show signs of Alzheimer's.
As compared with Johnson. He has all his marbles, but his life solitaire board doesn't have the groove that stops them rolling randomly.
[ ]
DefTrap

Post by DefTrap »

Screwdriver wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:36 pm The Biden mafia is a family business. Of course you won't see much about it unless you look for it, it's not as if the mainstream news channels are going to just give you that information. The people who own mass media also own the government(s).

Except curiously the bought media aren't afraid to throw other powerful ex presidents et al under the bus ....
demographic
Location: Less that 50 miles away from Moscow, but which one?

Post by demographic »

I'm not so sure the noncing thing really comes into this, I reckon its more about having trafficked hookers on tap. There must be masses of blokes worried about this cos they know damn fine well they've banged women who have been trafficked into the country then given no choice but be pimped out for cash in some hotel.

I reckon thats where some of Andrews supporters come from.
Potter

Post by Potter »

demographic wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:39 pm I'm not so sure the noncing thing really comes into this, I reckon its more about having trafficked hookers on tap. There must be masses of blokes worried about this cos they know damn fine well they've banged women who have been trafficked into the country then given no choice but be pimped out for cash in some hotel.

I reckon thats where some of Andrews supporters come from.
What you're doing is called cancel culture, you're trying to shut me up and cancel my opinion by suggesting that if I don't fall in with your tabloid provided opinions then I also must be a pervert attending hooker parties or exploiting girls. That will quieten some people down because they don't want to be associated with it, it's an ugly association and most people would turn away, but my conscience is clear.

I don't know about drugged up hooker parties, I suspect we have the same views on those.

I haven't seen any media stories, or spoken to anyone, or seen anyone on here, support Andrew. All the points I've seen are rejecting the paedo angle being thrown around and abused, and the singling out of one individual because he's rich and royalty, whilst allowing others up to their neck in it to walk free.

You seem happy to let those people go free, I wonder why.
demographic
Location: Less that 50 miles away from Moscow, but which one?

Post by demographic »

Eh?

Ahh, have I not mentioned you for a while? Feel like yer missing out?
Needing some attention? Oh you poor thing, c'mere for a huggle.

Don't worry, you are a star, a bright shining star
Count Steer

Post by Count Steer »

Potter wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:00 am All the points I've seen are rejecting the paedo angle being thrown around and abused, and the singling out of one individual because he's rich and royalty, whilst allowing others up to their neck in it to walk free.
Ahem.

The main interest in all this is 'who's next?' - is anyone in the USA too high up the food chain to be troubled by the legal machinery? What happens next with Maxwell is going to be far more telling than the current 'idiot gets taken to the cleaners much to family embarassment' storyline.

Going after the paid help is not particularly ambitious in the overall picture.
My spine is the bass line.
Potter

Post by Potter »

demographic wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:57 am Eh?

You're doing it again, I've called you on your assumption that any opposition to the tabloid mob must be coming from people that also attend prostitute parties, and now you'd like me to be quiet again but this time your angle is that I'm a paranoid needy desperado.
Potter

Post by Potter »

Count Steer wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:13 am
Epstein was one man, surrounded by an army of enablers and helpers, all in on the game.
He is dead, but the army is still out there, happy to hook up with the next person who fancies paying them for their filthy services.

I think putting the enablers and helpers away is going to send a very clear message that if you get involved in this type of thing then you will be tracked down and made accountable. That will stop it, Epstein had the money and sick mind, but he couldn't possibly have done it on his own, he's basically harmless as long as no one indulges him.

The DOY needs holding to account, but he's a customer, not an organiser, close the shop first, then go after the customers.
Count Steer

Post by Count Steer »

Potter wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:21 am
Count Steer wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:13 am
Epstein was one man, surrounded by an army of enablers and helpers, all in on the game.
He is dead, but the army is still out there, happy to hook up with the next person who fancies paying them for their filthy services.

I think putting the enablers and helpers away is going to send a very clear message that if you get involved in this type of thing then you will be tracked down and made accountable. That will stop it, Epstein had the money and sick mind, but he couldn't possibly have done it on his own, he's basically harmless as long as no one indulges him.

The DOY needs holding to account, but he's a customer, not an organiser, close the shop first, then go after the customers.
So it's really all the fault of the butler, the cook, the chauffeur, the cleaners, the pilot, the PA........and poor sick Epstein and his chums were just using the facilities provided and supported by the evil paid labour.

If I buy a gun and commit a crime, you'd close the gun shop...if I was rich and famous. :lol:
Mr. Dazzle

Post by Mr. Dazzle »

Form a purely practical POV it'd be very hard to prosecute the butcher, the baker and the candlestick maker. As I've already mentioned they may not have even committed a crime in the written sense and the written sense is what matters in a prosecution.

You could probably level claims of conspiracy or providing aid etc. against a lot of them, but that would be extremely shakey I think. Simply being around Epstein and in his employ is not enough to establish guilt is it? Yeah they PROBABLY made it possible, but probably ain't enough for a criminal trial.

Probably IS enough for a civil trial though, but who's gonna sue a poor person ;)
Count Steer

Post by Count Steer »

Mr. Dazzle wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:52 am Form a purely practical POV it'd be very hard to prosecute the butcher, the baker and the candlestick maker. As I've already mentioned they may not have even committed a crime in the written sense and the written sense is what matters in a prosecution.

You could probably level claims of conspiracy or providing aid etc. against a lot of them, but that would be extremely shakey I think. Simply being around Epstein and in his employ is not enough to establish guilt is it? Yeah they PROBABLY made it possible, but probably ain't enough for a criminal trial.

Probably IS enough for a civil trial though, but who's gonna sue a poor person ;)
Potter up in front of the beak on charges of embezzlement and fraud: 'It's the pool boys fault m'lud'.
Potter

Post by Potter »

Count Steer wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:42 am
So it's really all the fault of the butler, the cook, the chauffeur, the cleaners, the pilot, the PA........and poor sick Epstein and his chums were just using the facilities provided and supported by the evil paid labour.

If I buy a gun and commit a crime, you'd close the gun shop...if I was rich and famous. :lol:
It's not "either/or", it's "as well as".

That's why the people that enabled Raul Moat were held accountable, the person that put the gun in his hand, the people that hid him or helped him evade the police. Without those people he's a lone criminal that wouldn't get as far as he did.

If a person goes out with the intention of procuring children for abuse, or enables it by giving assistance in the chain, then they need holding to account, even if they don't actually commit the final sexual act.

Putting the DOY away for 12 months might be valid at some point in the proceedings, but on it's own it isn't going to do anything other than satisfy the anti-royals and politically motivated moaners.
Last edited by Potter on Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Potter

Post by Potter »

Count Steer wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:59 am
Potter up in front of the beak on charges of embezzlement and fraud: 'It's the pool boys fault m'lud'.
I honestly find some of you really lacking in any sort of moral compass.

If the pool boy was bringing in children for me to abuse then you'd send him off with a cheery wave to carry on with his life and only prosecute me.
Seriously, you need to have a word with yourself.
Mr. Dazzle

Post by Mr. Dazzle »

DOY isn't going down even if he fully admits everything he's accused of. This is a civil case.

I don't know if there is any further fallout yet to come from the Maxwell case. Maybe the prosecution has other people they're working on, I dunno.

Edit: Speaking of Maxwell. AFAIK she wasn't done for any direct sexual acts was she? She was convicted of the enabling part, not the doing part.
DefTrap

Post by DefTrap »

Potter wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:02 am
Putting the DOY away for 12 months might be valid at some point in the proceedings, but on it's own it isn't going to do anything other than satisfy the anti-royals and politically motivated moaners.
In the past we were told "these people are untouchable and are being protected" <by anonymous, mysterious people above your pay grade>. Savile for example.
So victims won't come forward, too stressful, they won't be believed, further humiliation.

So I don't agree this is ALL about royal hatred. It's about showing that the mantle of being untouchable is falling - the so called paid meeja isn't going to protect these people My OP was all about why there wasn't more royal hatred being displayed, it's a popular pastime after After all even before this the DOY was down there with the least loved.
Potter

Post by Potter »

DefTrap wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:14 am
In the past we were told "these people are untouchable and are being protected" <by anonymous, mysterious people above your pay grade>. Savile for example.
So victims won't come forward, too stressful, they won't be believed, further humiliation.

So I don't agree this is ALL about royal hatred. It's about showing that the mantle of being untouchable is falling - the so called paid meeja isn't going to protect these people My OP was all about why there wasn't more royal hatred being displayed, it's a popular pastime after After all even before this the DOY was down there with the least loved.
In the past maybe, but there have been a good few high profile prosecutions and now the people behind the scenes need dragging out into the light as well. There must be a serious amount of logistics going on in the background and that's where I'd be putting some attention, cut the legs off the supply chain and the end user doesn't even have anything to abuse.
Yorick

Post by Yorick »

demographic wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:57 am Eh?

Aaaah. That's better. Time out. Group hug.
Nice cup of tea?

Right, back to the bitch-fest :)
Felix

Post by Felix »