Back protector now mandatory...

Discussions on your upcoming trackdays, discusions on WSB, MotoGP, BSB or even F1.
Supermofo

Re: Back protector now mandatory...

Post by Supermofo »

Noggin wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:19 pm My nickname was Calamity Jane
Yup, that's exactly what they called me too!
Noggin

Post by Noggin »

Yorick wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:44 pm
Noggin wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:19 pm
Supermofo wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:33 am

This is getting silly now where I could tell who's posted without evening seeing the username :lol:

When I was a kids my folks always called me accident prone. If only they'd known!
My nickname was Calamity Jane :lol: :lol: :lol: Well, that was the polite version. Family regularly called me stupid for being clumsy/falling!!

Aw. That's so unfair.
They were very cruel
I'm sure they thought they were 'helping' me!! :roll: :lol:
Life is for living. Buy the shoes. Eat the cake. Ride the bikes. Just, ride the bikes!! :bblonde:
Count Steer

Post by Count Steer »

Noggin wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:04 pm I've broken my back twice
This is getting silly now where I could tell who's posted without evening seeing the username :lol:

When I was a kids my folks always called me accident prone. If only they'd known!
My nickname was Calamity Jane :lol: :lol: :lol: Well, that was the polite version. Family regularly called me stupid for being clumsy/falling!!
Well, the jokes on them. Calamity Jane said she got her nickname for saving someone else from calamity. Her Captain was shot and wounded and she rode back and rescued him before he fell. When he recovered back at the fort he said "I name you Calamity Jane, the heroine of the plains." So it's a compliment.

Not a lot of people know that :shifty:
Doubt is not a pleasant condition.
But certainty is an absurd one
Voltaire
Noggin

Post by Noggin »

Count Steer wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:31 pm

Well, the jokes on them. Calamity Jane said she got her nickname for saving someone else from calamity. Her Captain was shot and wounded and she rode back and rescued him before he fell. When he recovered back at the fort he said "I name you Calamity Jane, the heroine of the plains." So it's a compliment.

Not a lot of people know that :shifty:
I like that, thank you. And I'd guarantee that my family don't know that!! LOL
Life is for living. Buy the shoes. Eat the cake. Ride the bikes. Just, ride the bikes!! :bblonde: