RTTL Buffs ?

Forum based mechandise, all ready for purchasing NOW !
User avatar
weeksy
Site Admin
Posts: 11296
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:08 pm
Has thanked: 3071 times
Been thanked: 5440 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by weeksy »

Noggin wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:08 pm TBF, I wasn't expecting it to happen so soon
Sorry, are you new?

I don't mess about with things.
User avatar
Noggin
Posts: 2413
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:46 pm
Location: Ski Resort
Has thanked: 4128 times
Been thanked: 1102 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by Noggin »

weeksy wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:09 pm
Noggin wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:08 pm TBF, I wasn't expecting it to happen so soon
Sorry, are you new?

I don't mess about with things.
:lol: :lol: :lol: You don't, but others sometimes do - and you needed x orders :lol: !!!! LOL (I'd also hoped to sort out some work for the coming month, but it hasn't happened :()

Totally let Beancounter have mine :D
Life is for living. Buy the shoes. Eat the cake. Ride the bikes. Just, ride the bikes!! :bblonde:
Beancounter
Posts: 536
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:20 pm
Has thanked: 1047 times
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by Beancounter »

weeksy wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:59 pm
Beancounter wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:50 pm @weeksy sorry, never kept an eye on this thread. To be honest, I didn't think there would be as much interest so quickly. Can I chuck £20 into the kitty just now for when there is a second batch?
No reason why not matey. Once I get this set from supplier and confirm everyone is happy with the quality then I'll order the other design too.

If @Jody @Noggin or @gremlin don't want theirs, then there's a chance you'll get one
Goodo, I'll PayPal the £20 and we can sort out the buffs as they come in, no rush.
User avatar
weeksy
Site Admin
Posts: 11296
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:08 pm
Has thanked: 3071 times
Been thanked: 5440 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by weeksy »

weeksy wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:59 pm
Beancounter wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:50 pm @weeksy sorry, never kept an eye on this thread. To be honest, I didn't think there would be as much interest so quickly. Can I chuck £20 into the kitty just now for when there is a second batch?
No reason why not matey. Once I get this set from supplier and confirm everyone is happy with the quality then I'll order the other design too.

If @Jody @Noggin or @gremlin don't want theirs, then there's a chance you'll get one
@Jody @gremlin
User avatar
gremlin
Posts: 1769
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:12 pm
Location: Kent (AKA God's own country)
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 1406 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by gremlin »

Done. PM to follow.
Tart 1b - robbed of first place by the Mockney Geezer.
User avatar
weeksy
Site Admin
Posts: 11296
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:08 pm
Has thanked: 3071 times
Been thanked: 5440 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by weeksy »

gremlin wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:06 pm Done. PM to follow.
awesome
Jody
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:49 am
Location: Biarritz in Summer, Cornwall In Autumn, Courchevel in Winter
Has thanked: 669 times
Been thanked: 389 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by Jody »

weeksy wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:03 pm
weeksy wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:59 pm
Beancounter wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:50 pm @weeksy sorry, never kept an eye on this thread. To be honest, I didn't think there would be as much interest so quickly. Can I chuck £20 into the kitty just now for when there is a second batch?
No reason why not matey. Once I get this set from supplier and confirm everyone is happy with the quality then I'll order the other design too.

If @Jody @Noggin or @gremlin don't want theirs, then there's a chance you'll get one
@Jody @gremlin
What?
I've been off the radar for a couple of weeks, what's happening?
User avatar
weeksy
Site Admin
Posts: 11296
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:08 pm
Has thanked: 3071 times
Been thanked: 5440 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by weeksy »

Lol get your wallet out
User avatar
Skub
Posts: 4325
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:32 pm
Location: Norn Iron
Has thanked: 3466 times
Been thanked: 3061 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by Skub »

weeksy wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:52 pm Lol get your wallet out
Could be a surgical procedure right there.
Jody
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:49 am
Location: Biarritz in Summer, Cornwall In Autumn, Courchevel in Winter
Has thanked: 669 times
Been thanked: 389 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by Jody »

weeksy wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:52 pm Lol get your wallet out
Bank transfer OK?

PM me the details boss :banana-dance:
User avatar
weeksy
Site Admin
Posts: 11296
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:08 pm
Has thanked: 3071 times
Been thanked: 5440 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by weeksy »

Buffs are ready and being shipped today...

I've not seen them yet... Well apart from the artwork you've seen too.

I don't know how quickly i'll get them sent out as i'll have to do all the postage labels... but i'll do my best.
User avatar
weeksy
Site Admin
Posts: 11296
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:08 pm
Has thanked: 3071 times
Been thanked: 5440 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by weeksy »

Image
2021-11-29_08-34-05 by Steve Weeks - Flickr2BBcode LITE

Looks ace, feels great. I'm happy. Hopefully you'll be happy too.
User avatar
weeksy
Site Admin
Posts: 11296
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:08 pm
Has thanked: 3071 times
Been thanked: 5440 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by weeksy »

Next time I have a bright idea, someone slap me

Image
2021-12-01_08-49-32 by Steve Weeks - Flickr2BBcode LITE
User avatar
weeksy
Site Admin
Posts: 11296
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:08 pm
Has thanked: 3071 times
Been thanked: 5440 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by weeksy »

Right then,

I've packed all of them up ready for posting today, she's going to love me in there at post office.

In the pile i've still got 4 left if anyone else wants one or more....

@Noggin more than happy to send you one, but postage may be more...
User avatar
Noggin
Posts: 2413
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:46 pm
Location: Ski Resort
Has thanked: 4128 times
Been thanked: 1102 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by Noggin »

weeksy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:11 am Right then,

I've packed all of them up ready for posting today, she's going to love me in there at post office.

In the pile i've still got 4 left if anyone else wants one or more....

@Noggin more than happy to send you one, but postage may be more...
I would love one but I can't pay for it till January when I get paid :( :(
Life is for living. Buy the shoes. Eat the cake. Ride the bikes. Just, ride the bikes!! :bblonde:
User avatar
weeksy
Site Admin
Posts: 11296
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:08 pm
Has thanked: 3071 times
Been thanked: 5440 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by weeksy »

Noggin wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:44 am
weeksy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:11 am Right then,

I've packed all of them up ready for posting today, she's going to love me in there at post office.

In the pile i've still got 4 left if anyone else wants one or more....

@Noggin more than happy to send you one, but postage may be more...
I would love one but I can't pay for it till January when I get paid :( :(
doesnt matter, Yorick will pay :)
User avatar
Noggin
Posts: 2413
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:46 pm
Location: Ski Resort
Has thanked: 4128 times
Been thanked: 1102 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by Noggin »

weeksy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:46 am
Noggin wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:44 am
weeksy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:11 am Right then,

I've packed all of them up ready for posting today, she's going to love me in there at post office.

In the pile i've still got 4 left if anyone else wants one or more....

@Noggin more than happy to send you one, but postage may be more...
I would love one but I can't pay for it till January when I get paid :( :(
doesnt matter, Yorick will pay :)
Ummm - I'm not sure if you are winding him up?!! :?:
Life is for living. Buy the shoes. Eat the cake. Ride the bikes. Just, ride the bikes!! :bblonde:
User avatar
weeksy
Site Admin
Posts: 11296
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:08 pm
Has thanked: 3071 times
Been thanked: 5440 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by weeksy »

Noggin wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:49 am
weeksy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:46 am
Noggin wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:44 am

I would love one but I can't pay for it till January when I get paid :( :(
doesnt matter, Yorick will pay :)
Ummm - I'm not sure if you are winding him up?!! :?:
LOL if he doesn't I will, how's that :)
User avatar
Noggin
Posts: 2413
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:46 pm
Location: Ski Resort
Has thanked: 4128 times
Been thanked: 1102 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by Noggin »

weeksy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:51 am
Noggin wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:49 am
weeksy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:46 am

doesnt matter, Yorick will pay :)
Ummm - I'm not sure if you are winding him up?!! :?:
LOL if he doesn't I will, how's that :)
You (and maybe Yorick!!) are very kind :wub: Once I'm back in the financial land of the living, I'll do some repayment xx
Life is for living. Buy the shoes. Eat the cake. Ride the bikes. Just, ride the bikes!! :bblonde:
User avatar
weeksy
Site Admin
Posts: 11296
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:08 pm
Has thanked: 3071 times
Been thanked: 5440 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by weeksy »

Noggin wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:53 am
weeksy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:51 am
Noggin wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:49 am

Ummm - I'm not sure if you are winding him up?!! :?:
LOL if he doesn't I will, how's that :)
You (and maybe Yorick!!) are very kind :wub: Once I'm back in the financial land of the living, I'll do some repayment xx
pm me a postal address @Yorick can get his wallet out :)