RTTL Buffs ?

Forum based mechandise, all ready for purchasing NOW !
User avatar
Horse
Posts: 4171
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:30 am
Location: Always sunny southern England
Has thanked: 1865 times
Been thanked: 1659 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by Horse »

Bigyin wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:00 pm We always need more of these, i'll have one when they are available :thumbup:
Xmas presents for the other instructors? :)
User avatar
KungFooBob
Posts: 4576
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:04 pm
Location: The Forest Moon of Endor
Has thanked: 176 times
Been thanked: 2531 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by KungFooBob »

I've not even responded to this thread yet and Friendface on my phone is showing adverts for these guys...

https://giraffeuk.com/custom-multiwraps

Damn you, Cookies!
demographic
Posts: 1364
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:30 pm
Location: Less that 50 miles away from Moscow, but which one?
Has thanked: 632 times
Been thanked: 783 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by demographic »

I'll have one in black.
Felix
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:34 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by Felix »

Black. :thumbup:
User avatar
Bigyin
Posts: 1511
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:39 pm
Has thanked: 704 times
Been thanked: 1033 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by Bigyin »

Horse wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:02 pm
Bigyin wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:00 pm We always need more of these, i'll have one when they are available :thumbup:
Xmas presents for the other instructors? :)
I think they prefer the bottle of JD :thumbup:
Supermofo
Posts: 1666
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:39 pm
Has thanked: 1195 times
Been thanked: 757 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by Supermofo »

I'd have one of these in black, been thinking of getting a buff to help with the old face mask thing when just nipping into shops. Plus my jacket has a lowish collar. So stick me down for one please.
User avatar
formula400
Posts: 1054
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:14 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 428 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by formula400 »

ill have a black
Street triple R
User avatar
weeksy
Site Admin
Posts: 10229
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:08 pm
Has thanked: 2842 times
Been thanked: 4979 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by weeksy »

Well, that escalated.

ImageRevToTheLimit-3_PROOF by Steve Weeks, on Flickr

or

ImageRevToTheLimit-1_PROOF by Steve Weeks, on Flickr

Have to say.. i DO like them !!!
User avatar
KungFooBob
Posts: 4576
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:04 pm
Location: The Forest Moon of Endor
Has thanked: 176 times
Been thanked: 2531 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by KungFooBob »

First one for me.

I think the Giraffe ones are a bit more expensive, but the minimum order is only 25 pcs, so less risk.
User avatar
weeksy
Site Admin
Posts: 10229
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:08 pm
Has thanked: 2842 times
Been thanked: 4979 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by weeksy »

KungFooBob wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:43 pm First one for me.

I think the Giraffe ones are a bit more expensive, but the minimum order is only 25 pcs, so less risk.
Yeah i think we can fill 25 easy... So a no brainer.

Thanks for the link big man.
User avatar
KungFooBob
Posts: 4576
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:04 pm
Location: The Forest Moon of Endor
Has thanked: 176 times
Been thanked: 2531 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by KungFooBob »

Thank cookies and Friendface's marketing algorithms.
User avatar
Skub
Posts: 3815
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:32 pm
Location: Norn Iron
Has thanked: 3213 times
Been thanked: 2804 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by Skub »

They look well. :thumbup:
User avatar
weeksy
Site Admin
Posts: 10229
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:08 pm
Has thanked: 2842 times
Been thanked: 4979 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by weeksy »

weeksy wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:42 pm ImageRevToTheLimit-1_PROOF by Steve Weeks, on Flickr

Have to say.. i DO like them !!!
So for run 1 i've gone for 25 of these... They're coming in about £6.** a piece but will confirm once i get full shipping costs etc.

So if we work on £7.50 an item posted, we won't be far off.

I think they'll take 4-5 weeks to land with me from today so will be with you lot just in time for Xmas.

So add your name to the list and i'll allocate one for you. Or add your name and also how many you want as you may want more than 1.

Purchasing list.
weeksy x 1
User avatar
Yorick
Posts: 5498
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:20 pm
Location: Paradise
Has thanked: 2463 times
Been thanked: 2128 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by Yorick »

Don't need them here, but good luck :)
User avatar
KungFooBob
Posts: 4576
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:04 pm
Location: The Forest Moon of Endor
Has thanked: 176 times
Been thanked: 2531 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by KungFooBob »

But I liked the other design!
User avatar
weeksy
Site Admin
Posts: 10229
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:08 pm
Has thanked: 2842 times
Been thanked: 4979 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by weeksy »

KungFooBob wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:55 pm But I liked the other design!
If these sell out, I'll order the other one
User avatar
Skub
Posts: 3815
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:32 pm
Location: Norn Iron
Has thanked: 3213 times
Been thanked: 2804 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by Skub »

Gimme a couple please. :thumbup:
User avatar
weeksy
Site Admin
Posts: 10229
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:08 pm
Has thanked: 2842 times
Been thanked: 4979 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by weeksy »

weeksy wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:22 pm
weeksy wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:42 pm ImageRevToTheLimit-1_PROOF by Steve Weeks, on Flickr

Have to say.. i DO like them !!!
So for run 1 i've gone for 25 of these... They're coming in about £6.** a piece but will confirm once i get full shipping costs etc.

So if we work on £7.50 an item posted, we won't be far off.

I think they'll take 4-5 weeks to land with me from today so will be with you lot just in time for Xmas.

So add your name to the list and i'll allocate one for you. Or add your name and also how many you want as you may want more than 1.

Purchasing list.
weeksy X 1
Skub X 2
asmethurst99
Posts: 396
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:01 pm
Location: Krayville
Has thanked: 342 times
Been thanked: 128 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by asmethurst99 »

weeksy wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:02 pm
weeksy wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:22 pm
weeksy wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:42 pm ImageRevToTheLimit-1_PROOF by Steve Weeks, on Flickr

Have to say.. i DO like them !!!
So for run 1 i've gone for 25 of these... They're coming in about £6.** a piece but will confirm once i get full shipping costs etc.

So if we work on £7.50 an item posted, we won't be far off.

I think they'll take 4-5 weeks to land with me from today so will be with you lot just in time for Xmas.

So add your name to the list and i'll allocate one for you. Or add your name and also how many you want as you may want more than 1.

Purchasing list.
weeksy X 1
Skub X 2
asmethurst99x 1
User avatar
Noggin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:46 pm
Location: Ski Resort
Has thanked: 3713 times
Been thanked: 1008 times

Re: RTTL Buffs ?

Post by Noggin »

Purchasing list.
weeksy X 1
Skub X 2
asmethurst99x 1
Smixxy x 1
Life is for living. Buy the shoes. Eat the cake. Ride the bikes. Just, ride the bikes!! :bblonde: