New Covid Lockdown Free Shipping

SSR Suspension - West Mids.
SSR Suspension

New Covid Lockdown Free Shipping

Post by SSR Suspension »

So, we are to go into a national lockdown with effect pretty much imminently. (Please no political replies, i'll just delete them)..!

I have read the detailed guidelines on the Government website, it is pretty clear, the fines have been raised and even for exercise they do not want people to leave their village/town of residence.

This now means I can only accept work face to face from people residing locally to myself, on a pre arranged basis again. To overcome this I am offering FREE collection of your suspension, be it a shock, pair of forks or steering damper whilst we are in this new lockdown.

I can arrange for Parcel Force to collect your items from your home on a pre arranged day to be transported to SSR Suspension, return postage charges will still apply.

Spring officially lands in 2 months, hopefully by then we will be in some kind of position to enjoy our bikes again, so why not give your bike the love and attention it deserves whilst it is still winter.

To arrange collection email sales@ssr-suspension.uk
weeksy
Site Admin

Re: New Covid Lockdown Free Shipping

Post by weeksy »

Spoke to SSR Suspension today to book in the Forks/Shock for the ZX6 for servicing.

Just need to wait to get the bike back from MSG Racing with it's new shiny bits fitted and i'll then look into getting the forks and shock out potentially and sent to SSR.
Skub

Re: New Covid Lockdown Free Shipping

Post by Skub »

That's where my forks are currently. Something cool to look forward to. 8-)