Yearly subscriptions process and subscriber benefits.

Basic rules and signing up information. How to donate towards the upkeep of the forum.
weeksy
Site Admin

Yearly subscriptions process and subscriber benefits.

Post by weeksy »

As you'll have seen, we have a button for Subscriptions.

This is very much in the same vein as with TRC. You become a Subscriber, you get a couple of benefits and you also get the chance to help fund the fees/upkeep for RTTL over the coming weeks, months and years.

Private message increased from 75-500
Ability to send PMs to Groups
Ability to browse forum in 'hidden' mode
Ability to see hidden users
Ability to change Avatar
Ability to change signature
Access to any private/locked forums
Increase in time limit to Edit own posts

First choice and special preview purchase/price for Merchandising (to come later)

Subscriptions will be £15.00 per user per year and payable via Paypal.

Any questions, please ask in the Forum Specific Questions section.

app.php/groupsub/subs

Imagesubsbutton by Steve Weeks, on Flickr
weeksy
Site Admin

Re: Subscriptions and subscriber benefits.

Post by weeksy »

I've just release a new and improved package.

Subscriber PLUS !

For this the first thing you get on top is a 'value t-shirt' https://www.tshirtstudio.com/t-shirt-pr ... ap-t-shirt

Along with a mug....

These will have the RTTL logo on them and can be in whatever colours and selections are available on the website. I've currently only picked the £10 t-shirt as an option because with that and a mug we're already at the extra £15 it costs over and above the standard package, techincally if i'm then paying postage on top, the forum loses out... but it's only £2 so we'll take that for the free advertising we'll get from you wearing the RTTL t-shirt.

Please note, these charges are only for UK posting, if you want international posting, let me know and i'll get figures.

There's also a few other forum things like 2000 messages in your PMs, bigger avatars etc...
weeksy
Site Admin

Re: Subscriptions and subscriber benefits.

Post by weeksy »

all new registrations to the subscriber PLUS will get their T-shirt and mug with the new updated Logo.

Subscribers still more than welcome though, someone needs to pay for the hamsters to turn the wheel and make this place work.