Subscriptions and subscriber benefits.

Basic rules and signing up information. How to donate towards the upkeep of the forum.
weeksy
Site Admin

Subscriptions and subscriber benefits.

Post by weeksy »

As you'll have seen, we have a button for Subscriptions.

This is very much in the same vein as with TRC. You become a Subscriber, you get a couple of benefits and you also get the chance to help fund the fees/upkeep for RTTL over the coming weeks, months and years.

Private message increased from 75-500
Ability to send PMs to Groups
Ability to browse forum in 'hidden' mode
Ability to see hidden users
Access to any private/locked forums
Increase in time limit to Edit own posts

First choice and special preview purchase/price for Merchandising (to come later)

Subscriptions will be £15.00 per user per year and payable via Paypal.

Any questions, please ask in the Forum Specific Questions section.

app.php/groupsub/subs
weeksy
Site Admin

Re: Subscriptions and subscriber benefits.

Post by weeksy »

I've just release a new and improved package.

Subscriber PLUS !

For this the first thing you get on top is a 'value t-shirt' https://www.tshirtstudio.com/t-shirt-pr ... ap-t-shirt

Along with a mug....

These will have the RTTL logo on them and can be in whatever colours and selections are available on the website. I've currently only picked the £10 t-shirt as an option because with that and a mug we're already at the extra £15 it costs over and above the standard package, techincally if i'm then paying postage on top, the forum loses out... but it's only £2 so we'll take that for the free advertising we'll get from you wearing the RTTL t-shirt.

Please note, these charges are only for UK posting, if you want international posting, let me know and i'll get figures.

There's also a few other forum things like 2000 messages in your PMs, bigger avatars etc...